Over the weekend, I was kindly nominated for the “Liebster Blog” award by Michael of Have A Dream. What an honor this was and thank you very much, Michael!
The “Liebster Blog” award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, for all in the spirit of fostering new connections and motivation. “Liebster” is German and it means “Dearest” or “Beloved.” But, at the same time it can also mean “favorite.”
However, the rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award to your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the Karma.
It is with my greatest pleasure–and in no particular order–that I pass this award on to some worthy bloggers as well:
– – – – –
As always, thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what you see. All feedback is welcome!
Also, please feel free to check out my photography website if you are interested in purchasing any of my photographs for print 🙂